Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sometimes, I feel how nice it would have been if I had some kind of personal secretary to take care of all the day-to-day things, like buying things, arranging transport, etc. Although we think so much which brand, what features etc. for most of the day-to-day things, it hardly matters. Most of the average things can hardly be differentiated. But, if I have to make choice, I will think too much. If somebody else is doing it, I will happily just use the things. So much of mental pressure will be gone. I will happily spend time reading, doing work or whatever that I want to do.
I have noticed that the way things work for middle-aged adult in India is so much married people oriented that it is really difficult for a single guy (and I guess must also be difficult for a single girl). Sometimes, just to avoid all that difficulties I feel like I should have been married. 

1 comment:

Anand said...

Ha ha ha.... I have only one recommendation for you, but you already said it.... The only trouble is the overheads are way too much....